With increasingly stressed lifestyles and consumption of food & drinks containing unhealthy ingredients, we are plagued with several diseases these days. Diabetes, joint pain, thyroid, Indigestion, heart ailments, mental disorders, etc are some of the common conditions that are affecting our health and making us inactive. While we tend to seek help from advanced medical science as our first preference, we do not get a permanent solution for these conditions with modern medicines or therapies.
Since the 1940s, the majority of deaths in the United States have resulted from heart disease, cancer, and other degenerative diseases. And, by the late 1990s, degenerative diseases accounted for more than 60 percent of all deaths. Lifestyle diseases have their onset later in an individual’s life; they appear to increase in frequency as countries become more industrialized and people live longer.
Ayurveda, an age-old practice offers a more comprehensive approach towards these diseases with its natural healthcare solutions. It provides a holistic treatment that focuses on the physical, mental as well as the spiritual well-being of an individual with its broad range of herbal medicines. These medicines are made of natural ingredients collected from the pristine surroundings of the Himalayas, or from hills across the country with deep forests.
Importance of Ayurveda in our daily lives
- The 100% safe herbal products are known to induce a healthy lifestyle by balancing the mind, body, soul, and the environment.
- Ayurvedic treatment also focuses on inducing good sleep.
- Helps detoxify body with several detoxification practices.
- Helps improve body health with yoga, different physical exercies, body massage, meditation, etc.
- Helps avoid stress, anger or anxiety.
- Focuses on balanced diet, good clothing habits and motivates to drink more fluids.
- Helps control ‘kapha’, ‘pitta’, ‘vata’, and balances ‘dosha’ in each individual.
Ayurveda is the only discipline where one can find cure for even critical diseases like blood cancer, with no side-effects. Based on claims by WHO, approx. 4 billion of the world population include herbal medicines in their treatment. So, include Ayurveda in your daily lives and feel the holistic difference.